Marrakech To Fes 4 days Trip
Marrakech To Fes 4 days Trip Overview
Day 1 : Marrakech to TELOUET & AIT BENHADDOU
departs from Marrakech, after breakfast at your Hotel/Riad you will be welcomed by your tour guide and start the drive day heading for the southern Morocco enjoying the fascinating presence of superb and scattered Berber villages,Before reaching the famous UNESCO Heritage site kasbah of ait benhaddou that has served as a natural scenery for many movies producers including Gladiator, Game of thrones, prices of Persia. we will stop first in a kasbah off beaten track
Day 2 : Ait Ben Haddou to Todra Gorges
From ouarzazate we will travel the road of a Thousand Kasbahs in the valley of skoura we will trek and explore the date palm oasis and continue to the spectacular Todra Gorge where steep walls hundreds of feet high tower above. A relaxing and highly scenic tour day with stunning views of this mystical land. Cozy accommodation in a comfortable hotel.
Day 3 : Todgha to the dunes of Erg chebbi
Today we make our way through the far reaches of Morocco’s eastern perimeter to within 20km of Algeria’s border where we encounter the magnificent Erg Chebbi dune landscape. Morocco’s most famous Saharan dune is just breathtaking and transforming to the soul. On foot or camelback you have the option to travel into the remote dunes until our Nomadic style camp hidden in the dunes. An evening sunset climb to one of the higher dunes is customary followed by dinner and perhaps a campfire experience and Berber songs and storytelling can be arranged. Breakfast, lunch and dinner included. Accommodation in a desert camp.
Day 4 : Sahara desert To Fez
Before sunrise, you will be woken up to climb the sand dunes for fantastic photo opportunities. We will then make our way back to the hotel for showers and breakfast before setting off for Fez. En route we will pass through Erfoud, the Zizz Palm Valley, Meditlt, the cedar forests and macaque monkeys of Azrou, and Ifrane, before we drop you at your riad/hotel in Fez.
Marrakech To Fes 4 days Trip Highlights:
- Drive across the High Atlas Mountains and Tizi N’Tichka pass
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage site Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou
- Camel trek over Erg Chigaga Dunes
- Spend the night in a Berber camp
- Visit a Quranic library with more than 4000 ancient manuscripts
- Drive across an old Dakar track
- Find out how Moroccan carpets are made
- Pick-up from the airport or other means of travel to Marrakech upon arrival and transfer to your hotel/riad;
- Private car with A/C, fuel, travel taxes and tolls as per itinerary;
- Professional driver;
- Pick-up from your accommodation in Marrakech;
- Breakfast and dinner during the entire tour;
- Overnight accommodation during the entire tour;
- Camel trek in the Sahara and local Berber guides;
- Evening meal and entertainment at the desert camp;
- Accommodation for 1 night in Nomadic tents located in the desert area of M’hamid;
- Different stops along the way to see important tourist attractions;
- Transfer back to your accommodation in Marrakech.
Marrakech To Fes 4 days Trip Not included:
- Flights or other means of travel to and from Morocco;
- Extra transfers;
- Lunches, snacks and drinks, unless specified;
- Personal expenses and souvenirs;
- Personal travel and health insurance;
- Entrance fees to museums, monuments and other tourist attractions;
- Any other items or services not specified as included.
- 4 Days from Marrakech To Erg Chigaga Desert Tour